Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Hot Dog Wrap

 A couple of months ago I was poking around on Facebook and saw my friend and former neighbor Rhonda posted this recipe. It looked like so much fun that I went out and bought string cheese no my way home from work and we tried it that night. You see, I have an almost four year old in my house and that child could eat hot dogs, cereal and macaroni and cheese every day! Seriously! I know some of you feel my pain, right? So I made this that night. It was so fun and easy that I'm sure it will be a staple in my house.  

Hot dog wraps. 
 

You need hot dogs, string cheese and tortillas (the small ones)
 
Cut your hot dogs lengthwise down the middle
 
Then place on your tortilla and roll it up
 
Place on baking sheet seam side down and bake at 375 for about fifteen minutes.
 
I served it with baked beans and a little ketchup and mustard! They were easy and really tasty. 

You can of course substitute any tortilla you want and light hot dogs if you want. My child doesn't know the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment